The remanufacturing process for Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts is stringently tested and involves a number of stages. From full component disassembly to cleaning and visual, measurement and electrical checks, everything is carefully inspected. Final testing for all Genuine Remanufactured Parts is carried out to the same exacting standards that are applied to new parts.
Mercedes-Benz Genuine Remanufactured Parts represent an economical, environmentally compatible alternative. Since remanufactured parts don’t have to be produced from scratch, less energy is required. Recycling used parts also saves on valuable raw materials and reduces emissions.
- Completely remanufactured to the latest Mercedes-Benz specifications.
- Tested to the same standards as new Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts.
- Full Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts Warranty*.
- Global Mercedes-Benz initiative for environmental sustainability.
- Genuine price advantages.